Black skin care can be hard. No matter what age you are, taking care of your skin is important. Sun damage, aging and poor diet can all take its toll on your skin. And often, the pigmentation followed after is more frustrating and irritating than the actual damage itself, which tends to be quite short-lived. You have to find the right products.
Haven’t we all been there?
You look for a product that addresses your particular skin concern. But there’s an ocean of products out there with numerous promises & claims but hardly any clear information about ingredients used and their effects.
We are here to offer no-nonsense, hardworking, ingredient based products that do what they are formulated to take care of the darker skin tones.
- We know dark skin. We understand the skin’s concerns. We only give you the very best.
- All of our items are made for people of all dark, pigmented skin. You can be very light. Or you can be very dark. Our items work great no matter what dark skin tone you have.
What Makes AFRIDERM the Best?
- African American skin is prone to harm by harsh chemicals. The herbs and minerals we use in our items are delicate. Our barrier-friendly products can undo the inflamed damage.
- We have an array of products for facial and body care ranging from cleansers, creams, under eye treatment, body lotions etc. catering to the needs of individual skin type
- All of these products have unique moisturizing agents that are vital to dark skin such as Shea butter, botanical extracts and glycerin. They get rid of dry skin with ease.
- Octadecanoic acid in the products helps distribute melanin in skin at 3 levels: genes, melanin production, and melanosomes distribution resulting in evening of skin tones.
- Dark skin can be very oily and prone to acne. This can affect the tone and uniformity of the skin. Some products are formulated to help skin that is too oily or prone to acne. They get rid of extra oil and make breakouts less likely.
AFRIDERM has the Best Black Skincare line
- It’s time to give African beauty its rightful place under the sun.
- At Afriderm, we are passionate about creating quality products backed by science so that you can flaunt your youthful, radiant skin with utmost confidence.
- Also, it’s worth noting that there is not a magic pill that could completely correct your skin in one go. You need to diligently practice the adequate treatment according to your skin type for a while, to see the desired results in the long haul.